Subscribe to Blog via Email
About Naturally Selected
- Harmless porn, gluten fuss, and Darwin’s legacy: the F1000 Twitter round up!
- EMBO announces 2015 new members
- Sweet genes, sword & shield, and active Parkinsons: the F1000 Twitter round up
- Working smart, the key to a bigger brain, and PTSD dropout: the F1000 round up!
- Alan Hall
- Work smart with Workspace, our new platform for writing papers
Tag Archives: renal failure
One of our highest ranked papers discusses a randomized trial looking at a long-sought after orally administered substitute for warfarin in reducing the risk of embolic events in cases of atrial fibrillation. Continue reading